- 2 onions; diced finely
- 1 capscium; finely diced
- 1 can (300g) lima beans
- 1 can (800g) diced tomatoes; drained
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 100g grated tasty cheese
- salt + pepper to taste
Quantities are flexible and forgiving.
Bean choice is optional; try a 4-bean mix!
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- Fry onions and capsicum until soft
- Add beans, tomatoes, sauce, and seasoning; cook for ~5 minutes
- Place into casserole dish in layers interspersed with cheese
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.