We love a good "satay" sauce, so I found this simple to prepare, and hard to get wrong, solution.
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp vegetable stock powder (I use Vegeta)
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 ½ tbsp honey
- 2 tsp hot chilli paste (optional)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- stir the stock powder into the water
- add stock powder, ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, chilli paste, and garlic in a small pot.
- heat on low to medium heat until peanut butter melts
- stir through any noodles or stir fry.