This is a quick and simple recipy, but tasty, filling, and nutritious.
- 300g Quorn "chicken" chunks.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp vegetable stock powder (I use Vegeta)
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- Begin cooking the rice. It will take about as long as the rest.
- Pour the coconut milk into a pot.
- Add quorn pieces, peas, curry powder, and vegetable stock powder.
- Bring to the boil, then allow to simmer for ~10 minutes.
- Mix the flour with some cold water; stir to form a smooth paste.
- Stir flour mix through and bring to the boil to thicken.