This uses a product by S & B Foods to do all the hard work.
This is more or less the recipe on the box, but I include Soya Wadi (aka Soy Chunks, or Meal Maker) to round out the textures, and add some extra protein.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, diced finely
- 1 large carrot, sliced into semicircles
- 1 cup soya wadi
- 1 stock cube (I use Massel chicken)
- ¼ tsp bi-carb
- 2 med potatos, diced ~1cm cubes
- 1 pack Golden Curry mix
- 250g (1 box) Fabel mock braised beef
- together with the stock cube and bi-carb, soak the soya wadi in 2 cups of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- in a medium pot, heat the oil
- add onion, carrot, and potato; fry for ~5 mins
- add the soya wadi and the water
- add extra water until it's all covered
- bring to boil, and simmer for ~15mins
- break up golden curry blocks, and stir through until completely melted
- allow to simmer for ~5mins more, stirring constantly
Serve on rice or noodles.