This uses a product by S & B Foods to do all the hard work.
This is more or less the recipe on the box, but I include Fabel mock beef or Quorn "chicken" chunks to round out the textures, and add some extra protein.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, diced finely
- 1 large carrot, sliced into semicircles
- 2 med potatos, diced ~1cm cubes
- 1 pack Golden Curry mix
- 250g (1 box) Fabel mock braised beef
- in a medium pot, heat the oil
- add onion, carrot, and potato; fry for ~5 mins
- add 2-3 cups of water to cover everything This will need to be enough to keep the mock meet covered also. Bring to boil, and simmer for ~15mins
- add mock meat
- break up golden curry blocks, and stir through until completely melted
- allow to simmer for ~5mins more, stirring constantly
Serve on rice or noodles.