Here are some recipes I enjoy cooking.
I have been collecting simple, tasty, and nutritious recipes.
I try to adapt the recipes with a focus on reduced effort. If I can get 80% of the result for 20% of the effort, I'm willing to sacrifice a little.
I like to focus on using a small variety of ingredients, so I can easily keep them in stock.
- minced garlic / ginger & garlic paste
- tinned tomatoes
- tomato paste
- sliced mushrooms
- vegetable stock powder (I use Vegeta)
- Capsicum (aka Bell Pepper)
I'm also vegetarian, so I tend to prefer mock meats:
- Aloo Mataar
- Red Lentil Dal
- Palak Paneer
- Rajma Curry
- Japanese "Golden" Curry
- Green Lentils with Tomato
- Tomato and Bean casserole
- Peanut and Ginger noodle sauce
- Mary's chocolate cake
- Simple fried rice
- Mock chicken coconut curry
- Potato and Chickpea curry
- Mexican Rice with Black Beans and Corn
- Simple Pasta Sauce